Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mommy bought herself a new present

Actually, several new camera equipment presents, including a wide-angle lens and a high-speed flash. I was previously very anti-flash. I hated the unnatural color and avoided using it at all costs. This sometimes poses a challenge when taking photos of Jack, however, because Jack does not understand that he has to sit still long enough for the shutter to stay open when I have the shutter speed set at 1/10. Anyway.....
Last night Jack was giving kisses to Josh in his tent. This is a photo that normally would have been challenging for me to take due to Jack being in the shadows of the tent and Josh being in the light. But with my new high-speed flash... voila! Beautiful colors and everything is well lit. This was definitely a great investment. I'm going to love it.

On a completely different note, Jack is more obsessed with Toy Story than ever. He knows all of the characters, but he has a special fondness for Buzz.


Here is a picture he colored. Can you guess where I helped? :)

And my last note of the day...
Every Sunday at the Martin household is "Pancake Sunday." I make Jack's extra special.

1 comment: