Thursday, April 29, 2010

Before/After

Jack loves apples. Last night he ate one as a snack. Literally. He ate the entire thing.
 Before
 After

He was watching Toy Story (weird) and eating it so I wasn't paying much attention. When I did look over, he only had a small piece of it left. He had already eaten the entire core, seeds and all. I remember being little and my dad telling me that if I ate the apple seeds a tree would start growing inside of me. Then I saw a Weekly World News cover that had a picture of a boy with a tree growing out of his mouth and freaked out. Thankfully all that will happen to Jack is he'll have some weird looking poop.

2 comments:

  1. I love the before and after photos! Too funny. I am beginning to think that Jack might like Toy Story a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! This is totally something Liam would do. I think we need to get these boys together sometime. They're cut from the same cloth.

    ReplyDelete