Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby, You'll be Famous

Jack always wants to drink my Diet Coke. Today he grabbed my pop from McDonalds and took a sip before I could take it away. The look on his face was priceless. Pure disgust. Like "This is it? Why in the hell do you drink this crap?!"


Due to Jack's love of forts, I decided buy Jack a little indoor tent (like Ian's!) with the money Jack got for Easter from Nana, GG (Great Grandma), and Great Grampa (who we are trying to convince to go by "GG Pop" but he has shown little enthusiasm for it ).

Also, were you aware that Jack is a Rock Star? He even hangs out with Mark Wahlberg.

The paparazzi constantly following him around is becoming a problem. Leave him alone, Lady Gaga! You can chase him down all you want but he's not going to love you. He's only 17 months old for god's sake! And dude, the reason he keeps telephoning you while you are the club is not because he's obsessed with you. It's because he's a baby and doesn't know how to use a phone. And the reason you can't hear him isn't because you have no service in the club, it's because he's not talking. Because I repeat, he's 17 months old! Geez, I know you want a bad romance, but this is ridiculous!

(I got way too enjoyment out of writing that)

No comments:

Post a Comment