Monday, April 12, 2010

Jack's Latest and Greatest

Jack has been recognizing a lot more animals lately. His latest favorites are elephants (thanks to Stephanie!) It's absolutely adorable.


 


Jack also knows his dinosaurs, thanks to his favorite song "I am a Paleontologist" (see earlier post of him dancing). Here he is watching the video to the song and responding appropriately.



And here he is in the car, very enthusiastically responding to the song.




Jack has also developed the habit of saying "Pffftt" whenever one of us farts. But I don't have a video of that because you all don't need to see/hear me fart. I save that for Jack and Josh.

3 comments:

  1. Is he texting someone in the car?! Those are all absolutely adorable, Nicole :o)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is so adorable! I would love to know where you got the alphabet/animal flash cards. If you have a moment please email me at thestacerfamily@gmail.com, because I would love to get a set for Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete