Friday, April 23, 2010

Day Off!

Both Josh and I had the day off so the whole family got to do go to Doozies and to the park. Jack got to run around, and I got to play photographer.

This is my new favorite photo of Jack. I think it capture's his personality perfectly.


This was taken with my new fisheye/wide angle lens.
 

Yesterday I made the mistake of leaving the box of Lucky Charms out within Jack's reach. I took my eyes off of him for two minutes and this is what happened (either that, Alexa Picken stopped by for a surprise visit).

 This morning we watched "The Squeakel." I don't know if any of you have seen it, but in the movie the Chipettes sing "Single Ladies." As some of you may know, that is one of Jack's favorite songs. Whenever he hears it he stops what he is doing and does the dance (the wrist flick/wave). I have it on video and I really need to upload it because it's hilarious. Anyway, now Jack connects that song with the chipmunks so now all he has to do is see a picture of them and he'll start doing the dance. With the NFL draft going on right now, I keep talking about how some day we are going to be waiting to see where Jack gets drafted (yes, I totally want to be a football mom) but in actuality, I'm more than likely going to be going to his dance recitals rather than his football games.

No comments:

Post a Comment