Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jack and I took our first trip to Doozies today for icecream. He ate his entire vanilla kids cone all by himself.

I went to Menards yesterday and bought some gardening fencing to make a little play area for Jack in our yard. It seems to do the trick to keep him from running out in the parking lot. He doesn't necessarily love being confined to it, but he's going to quickly learn that he either plays in there or he doesn't play outside.
It's a fairly large area... 8'x16' so he has room to run around. The fencing was cheap and it's easily movable for when the lawn crew comes through to cut the grass.


Jack also has his own little matching patio chair that he loves sitting in. I think it makes him feel like a big boy. You can sort of see the new patio furniture I bought us in the background.














Jack was especially photogenic and cooperative with the camera today so I am going to bombard you with photos.




I think Jack looks rather Irish in this one.
Like a little Leprechaun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Melinda (Chris Stacer's wife). I just wanted to tell you that Jack is so adorable. Someday we should get Ian and Jack together for a play date.

    ReplyDelete