Tuesday, June 1, 2010

These Boots are Made for Walkin'

I bought Jack a pair of Toy Story cowboy boots last week. The smallest size they had was a 7, but they were on clearance so I figured I'd get them for him to wear this fall. I thought it would be cute for Jack to have boots like Papa's.

Jack had other ideas, however. He doesn't want to wait until the fall when they would fit them. He wants to wear them now. 



He is always asking Josh and I to put them on when he goes out to play. He looks absolutely ridiculous clomping around in them. The other day Josh dressed him in a t-shirt and mesh basketball type shorts.  Guess what shoes he wanted to wear with them? Josh tried to convince Jack to wear his sandals so he wouldn't have to explain to the babysitter why Jack was wearing cowboy boots, but Jack was persistent. Luckily Jack took them off in the car on the way there and Josh used the opportunity to switch the boots out for sandals.

And just for some more laughs, here's another one. As if he didn't look silly enough, note the Mickey Mouse sticker stuck to his inner thigh. Yep. That's my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment