Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dow Gardens

Alright! I caved in and went to my mother and father in-laws to use their internet to post some pictures (thanks for offering the use of yours, Melinda! I just knew that I had a lot to do and didn't want to tie up your computer for that long!)




A couple of weekends ago, Josh's brother Ron was in town with his kids as well as his friend Rhonda's kids. With 6 kids in tow, we headed to Midland so they kids could walk around Dow Gardens. I had never been there before and was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, it was hot and Jack was a little cranky. But overall a good time was had by all. Jack particularly enjoyed the "kids" garden as they had huge tubs of bubbles and these gigantic bubble wands.







I particularly love this photo of Rachel for some reason.


In other news, Jack can now say "MOO!" when you ask him what a cow says.

No comments:

Post a Comment