Friday, May 7, 2010

NO!

Jack's latest response to everything is "Nuh-Uh" while he wildly shakes his head back and forth. Yes, we've reached the age of "No."
Prior to a couple of days ago, Jack was really good at lettings us know what he wanted. "Are you hungry?" if he was he'd nod yes and say "Uh-huh!" "Do you want a drink?" If he didn't then he'd say "Nuh-Uh." But now it's impossible to know what he really wants because everything is "No!"
Josh and I have been having fun with it by asking him things like "Do you want to go do Disney World?" and he'll say no. So then Josh will reply "Good! Now we don't have to take you and that'll save us a lot of money!"
Jack has also discovered my "sticker box." I have loads and loads of stickers from when I was younger and collected them. Jack loves looking at them. But now we find random stickers stuck all over the house.
Josh and I bought a new vehicle today! It's a Ford Escape XLT. I am so excited. I've always wanted an SUV. I feel like such a "mom" driving it. Josh is excited because he told me now I'll have room to haul all of Jack's hockey equipment around. Speaking of hockey equipment, holy crap Johan Franzen! Last night as we were watching the game we finally got a "yes" out of him. I asked Jack if he wanted to be a hockey player. He said no. I then asked if he wanted to be a football player. Again he said no. So then I asked "Do you want to be a dancer?" and he said yes and started spinning in circles.

1 comment:

  1. Jack is the no man and Ian is the yes man. Ian says "Yah" to everything lately.

    ReplyDelete