Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bubbles!


Today was the perfect day to play with bubbles outside since it was really breezy and Jack doesn't really get the whole concept of blowing into the wand. All he had to do was dip the wand in the solution, hold it up, and let the wind do the rest.


I love getting my back scratched and I ask Josh to do it pretty much every night. Lately Jack has been wanting to help and squeezes himself between Josh and my back. This evening I was sitting on the floor with Jack and said to him "Jack, want to scratch my back?" never dreaming that he'd understand what I was asking. Much to my surprise he walked around to the back of me, lifted up my shirt, and began scratching away! I knew there was a reason for having kids. I can't wait for him to be strong enough to give me back rubs!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet that Jack scratches your back! What a sweet little man.

    ReplyDelete