Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Well, after writing that post yesterday I decided I needed to bite the bullet and just begin tackling the mess. And of course Jack totally proved me wrong and was a little angel during the entire process. No tugging at my pant legs as I cleaned the kitchen. No pulling out the forks and spoons that I had just loaded into the dishwasher. He left my piles of folded clothes alone rather than knocking them down and throwing the freshly washed clothes around the room like he usually does. And when it came time to pick up his toys, he joined in, putting every single one of his mega blocks that were thrown around the living room back in the bag they belong in. By the way he was beaming, you could just tell he was so proud that he helped mommy. I made sure to tell him he was such a good little helper and gave him a big hug and completely forgot how annoyed I was with him a few hours earlier. Kids have a way of doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment