Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I should have started this 16 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days ago.

Better late then never, I guess.
I've been thinking about doing this for several months and just never got around to it. Mothers know how it is. It's easy to put things like this off. Especially when your child is obsessed with the computer and wants to "type" and move the mouse around while you are on it, and screams if you don't let him near it. Right now I am managing to write this by distracting the little bugger with Cheetos Puffs. I know. Very nutritious. I am the very model of a perfect mother. That's why you should read this.
Anyway, maybe I'll occasionally sprinkle in significant/humorous/exciting moments of the past with the present. I'm not exactly sure what I intend for this to be. I'm sort of waiting to see how this evolves. Regardless, it's sure to at least be a mildly amusing, occasionally heart-warming, and sometimes pathetic account of my life as a mother.
Enjoy.

1 comment: