Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mission Completion


I bought this today at K-Mart on the clearance rack for $11. It had been $42. I mean, it's cool and all, but I would have NEVER paid $42 for it. I was curious to see how much it is online and sellers on Amazon have it listed for $142.99 or more!! I re-read the description several times to make sure it was the same item and it is in fact the exact same thing. Did I accidentally stumble upon one of those "it" toys that people will pay anything for?!
Regardless, Jack thinks it's awesome. So I declare this a mommy win.

*Edit: As I was writing this it occurred to me how quiet it had gotten. I soon discovered the reason. Jack was dropping his crackers into the toilet.

2 comments:

  1. Crackers flush. The box doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like some nice, soggy crackers!

    ReplyDelete