Thursday, July 22, 2010

My son, the ham


Not much to say aside from the fact that earlier this week Jack was sick and I stayed home from work with him on Tuesday and Wednesday. His baby-sitter's daughter had hand, foot, and mouth disease and I think he may have caught it. Tuesday night he was burning up with a very high fever and he refused to eat pretty much anything for 3 days aside from popsicles and jello. By today, however, he was back to his normal, smiling self.


Jack is definitely starting to grasp the concept of photos. He is beginning to put on little shows for me when I get the camera out. Here he was doing various poses such as waving, 



giving his version of a "thumbs up" (which is putting his index finger up),
 


and apparently calling me a loser.


But then he more than made up for it by blowing me kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment