Thursday, July 22, 2010

Down by the meadow in an itty bitty pool, swam three little fishies and a... Jack!

On our last day of our Escanaba vacation we went to my dad's house so Jack could go swimming in the pond with their fishies. My dad and Roxanne have a beautiful Garden with a gorgeous pond in their yard. They bought him a cute little tube for him to float around in while the fish swam around and nibbled at his toes as he threw out Cheerios to them.

The big fish that is surfacing in the picture is Goldie. She is a koi and she is HUGE. She is just like a little puppy dog. She comes swimming over when she hears Roxanne's voice, and she eats out of your hand as she lets you pet her.


This picture makes me laugh because at first you don't even notice the fish right by Jack's foot with it's mouth wide open sticking out of the water.

And... an attempt at a family portrait. They never work. It looks like I have a bird growing out of my head.




1 comment:

  1. Jack is so brave going in the water with big fish nibbling his toes. Those fish are awesome! I am so curious, what happens to them for the winter?

    ReplyDelete