Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sports Fan

Jack LOVES watching Josh play Madden. Whenever I'm trying to get Jack to go to sleep at night and Josh is out in the living room, Jack repeats over and over, "Dada Ball?" He's always so worried that Josh is out there secretly playing Madden while Jack is stuck in bed.
Tonight he gathered all of his favorite stuffed animals so they could watch daddy play front and center. He was very concerned about "Mouse" being able to see. He kept making sure his head was facing the TV.
Apparently Pooh and Buzz like football the best. At least that's what Jack told me.
In this photo, he is telling Pooh to "Say Cheese!"


This photo is Jack's reaction to Josh scoring a touchdown. All you have to do is say the word "Touchdown" to Jack and he'll throw his arms up in the air.



Here Jack is clapping after the Packers (who Josh plays as) forced a fumble and recovered it. And I swear I heard him say "fumble."


I wish I would have had my video camera out for this. After Josh scored his second touchdown, Jack literally leaped out of the couch and started jumping up and down shouting "Yay! Yay!"

We are heading to Mt. Pleasant tomorrow and plan on taking Jack to O'Kelly's for lunch so we can see both the Packers and Lions games. We are fairly certain that Jack is going to go nuts with so many football games on the big screen and is going to be the center of attention.

Yesterday we went to the Silver Bells Parade and Capital Building Christmas tree lighting. I posted pics on FB so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment